Our family loves this simple Chocolate Mousse made with our fresh quark. Fast and simple.
- 12 oz quark
- 6 oz about 1 cup dark or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- Melt chocolate chips. You can do this on the stovetop over a water bath or in the microwave. I used the microwave, stopping and mixing the chocolate every 30 seconds until melted.
- Set aside melted chocolate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk quark for a minute or two until it lightens and fluffs up a bit.
- Whisk in cinnamon (optional)
- Whisk in melted chocolate. Whisk until mixture is thick, fluffy and well combined.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight.